Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave is designed to meet the most current sterilization standards and helps practitioners meet today's challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
*Factory-new models of this autoclave are not for sale to dental offices and laboratories. For alternate autoclave recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
Warranty: Comprehensive 2 Years Parts and Labor / 10 Years - Chamber.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Features:
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Monitoring and Control:
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. It displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle, each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- The EZPad consists of 3 keys which allows the user to browse through the sterilization programs and user directories with ease.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying.
- A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air (with replaceable 0.2 µ HEPA filter) through the chamber for fast drying.
- The exceptionally deep chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches.
- Use the tray rack to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes.
- Use the Pouch Rack (Model AR910) to encourage proper loading.
- EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology effectively removes air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current starilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
- 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port (located in rear of unit) allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications:
- Chamber Dimensions: 11.0" x 19.8" (280 mm x 504 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 gallons (28.5 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8" (D) x 20.9" (W) x 17.3" (H) (630 mm x 530 mm x 440 mm).
- Minimum Tabletop Depth: 22".
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 4 full (8" x 11") and 4 half (8" x 5.5") - loaded vertically.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.6" (H) (413 mm x 169 mm x 16 mm).
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 122 lbs (56 kg).
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Sterilization Programs:
|Program Description||Temperature||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Hot Cycle Time (without Dry)||Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)|
|Wrapped Instruments, Pouches
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments
|Chamber Brite Cleaning
||3 minutes (keep temperature)
*Custom A and B programs are not FDA cleared. It is the user's responsibility to validate any custom cycles.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Configurations:
- EZ11PLUS: Standard (No Printer).
- EZ11PLUS-P: With Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).